- I Need Help!
- Get Help & Information
- Healthy Aging
- Legal Services
- Programs & Services
- Disaster Information
- Employment for 50+
- Pedestrian Safety
I need help!
- How do I access information about programs and services for my parents?
- I’m feeling overwhelmed from the responsibilities of caregiving. Who can I speak with?
- I’ve called a few places for help, and it is all very confusing. Who can help me understand the options that make sense for me?
- I’m unable to pay my electric bill. Is there any program that can help?
- I can’t call during regular hours. How can I find out about services?
- I’m concerned about a situation of abuse, neglect, or exploitation of an elderly person. What should I do?
What do you need help with?
Click on the titles on the left to find out more
about programs and services that can help you.